I am working on Natural Language Processing problems, especially on Question Answering, Information Retrieval and Domain Adaption Applications.
Before my Ph.D. program, I was a undergraduate student majoring in Mathematics at Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
- 2022-06-10: I pass the comprehensive II exam and officially become a PhD candidate.
- 2021-08-16: I start a remote internship at Instacart.
- 2021-05-07: My long paper written during my internship with Amazon AWS AI was accepted by ACL 2021 main conference.
- 2021-02-04: I have a paper accepted to AAAI 2021.
- 2020-10-01: The source code for BERTserini is officially open-sourced here!
- 2020-08-18: I start a remote intership at Amazon AWS AI.
- 2020-01-10: As the first author, I have one paper accepted to WWW 2020. Let’s meet and talk in Taipei!
- 2019-06-01: As the first author, I have a demo papers accepted to NAACL 2019. I had an exciting travel to Minneapolis, USA from June 1st to June 7th.
- 2018-11-15: I did a internship in RSVP.ai, where I spent much time on the paraphrase generation, question generation and open domain question answering.